Batting Cage Reservation
Reserving your spot in a cage is a easy as 1, 2, 3, 4:
- Review our rules for reservations below.
- Select your cage.
- Select a day and time for your reservation.
- Complete your reservation by paying on-line.
SHOAL CREEK DRIVING RANGE COVID-19 RULES
The following policies are effective May 8, 2020:
- The batting cages will be open to those who book a prior, prepaid reservation.
- A maximum of 12 customers will be allowed in the batting cage area at any time (one hitting and one waiting behind each pitching machine entrance). All six batting cages will be available to reserve.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation time so we may maintain as much social distancing as possible.
- The batting cages will be a “limited touch” area. All customers must bring their own bats and helmets as loaner bats and helmets will not be available.
- Reservations will be in 15-minute increments beginning on the hour. A timer will be set for 10 minutes on each machine allowing for approximately 80 - 90 pitches. Once the 10 minutes are finished, the customers must exit the cages immediately so the next reservation can begin.
- Your reservation is good for a maximum of 2 people at each cage.
- If an unforeseen event occurs, such as a mechanical failure of a machine or the facility is closed due to weather, we will issue a full refund of your reservation fee.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended you wear a mask while using the batting cages at the facility.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $10.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart